Features and Benefits
- On-Board Microcontroller Generates I²C- and SPI-Compatible Signals
- On-Board RS-232 and RS-422/RS-485 Transceivers
- Headers for User-Supplied Digital Signals
- Windows XP-, Windows Vista-, and Windows 7-Compatible Software
- RS-232 Connection (Cable Included)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX3107 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX3107 advanced universal asynchronous receiver-transmitter (UART) with 128 words each of receive and transmit first-in/first-out (FIFO) that can be controlled through I²C or high-speed SPI™. The EV kit also includes Windows XP®-, Windows Vista®- and Windows® 7-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX3107.
The EV kit comes with a MAX3107EAG+ installed.
- Automotive Infotainment Systems
- Fieldbus Networks
- HVAC or Building Control
- Industrial Control Systems
- Medical Systems
- Point-of-Sale Systems
- Portable Devices
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.