Features and Benefits
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX2771 IC
- +2.7V to +3.3V Single-Supply Operation
- 50Ω SMA Connectors on the RF and Baseband Input and Outputs
- All Critical Peripheral Components Included
- Micro-USB Port for Interfacing with PC
The MAX2771 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies evaluation of the MAX2771, a next-generation Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver covering the L1, L2, L5, E1, E5, E6, B1, B2, and B3 bands, as well as the GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, and BeiDou navigation satellite systems on a single chip. It enables testing of device performance and requires no additional support circuitry. Standard 50Ω SMA connectors are included on the EV kit for the inputs and outputs to allow for quick and easy evaluation on the test bench.
The MAX2771 EV kit contains a microcontroller (MCU) that translates between the three-wire SPI interface and USB to allow the user to configure internal registers and modes with Graphical User Interface (GUI) software running on a PC. The EV kit is fully assembled and tested at the factory.
This document provides a component list, a list of equipment required to evaluate the device, a straightforward test procedure to verify functionality, a description of the EV kit circuit, the circuit schematic, and artwork for each layer of the printed circuit board (PCB).
- Digital Still Cameras and Camcorders
- Laptops and Netbooks
- Location-Enabled Mobile Handsets
- PNDs (Personal Navigation Devices)
- Software GPS
- Surveying Equipment
- Telematics (Asset Tracking, Inventory Management) ● Marine/Avionics Navigation
- Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.