Features and Benefits
- 5V to 18V Input Voltage Range
- Demonstrates Analog Dimming Control, Digital Dimming Control
- Demonstrates External and Internal Current Sensing
- Demonstrates LED Short and Open Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX25610 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX25610A automotive high-voltage, high-brightness LED (HB LED) controller. The EV kit is set up for buck-boost configurations and operates from a 5V to 18V DC supply voltage. The EV kit is configured to deliver up to 1.1A to one string of LEDs. The total voltage of the string can vary from 3V to 16V. The anode of the LED string should go to the LED+ terminal and the cathode should go to the LEDEXT- terminal.
- Automotive Lighting Applications
- Industrial Lighting Applications
Documentation & Resources
MAX25610EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX25610A Data Sheet (Rev. 0)6/4/2019489K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.