Features and Benefits
- 6V to 36V Input Supply Range
- Delivers Up to 16A Input Current
- Enable Input
- Frequency Synchronization Output
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- BIAS Voltage-Monitoring Test Point
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Proven PCB Layout
The MAX25431 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX25431 current- mode buck-boost controller IC. The EV kit is designed to deliver up to 16A (max) input current with input voltages from 6V to 36V. The voltage quality can be monitored by observing the PGOOD signal.
The IC offers a 3V to 25V OUT programmable range. Switching frequency is adjustable from 220kHz to 2.2MHz, which allows for small external components, reduced output ripple, and guarantees no AM interference. The IC comes with a spread-spectrum frequency-modulation option designed to minimize EMI-radiated emissions and a SYNCOUT function that outputs 180° out-of-phase clock.
- Dedicated Charging Modules
- Head-unit, radio, navigation, rear-seat entertainment modules
- USB hubs, multi-media box, breakout-boxes
Documentation & Resources
MAX25431EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX25431 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)8/4/2020575K
MAX25431EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP1M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.