Features and Benefits
- Input Supply Range from 3.5V to 65V
- Output Voltage: 3.3V/5V Fixed and Adjustable from 1V to 20V
- 2A/3A Output-Current Capability
- Frequency - Synchronization Input
- Spread Spectrum Available
- Voltage Monitoring PGOOD Output Available
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX25262/MAX25263 evaluation kits (EV kits) come fully assembled and tested. The EV kits demonstrate the MAX25262/MAX25263 synchronous buck converters. The EV kits operate over a wide 3.5V to 65V input range. The MAX25262EVKIT is populated with the MAX25262AFOA/ VY+, and the MAX25263EVKIT is populated with the MAX25263AFOC/VY+. The EV kit output voltage is fixed and easily configured with minimum component changes. Other converters in the family can be tested on the same EV kit; however, changing the IC or the output voltage may also require changing other components. Consult the IC data sheet for guidance on selecting the proper ICs and external components. Output voltage quality can be monitored by observing the PGOOD signal.
- Automotive ADAS and other safety critical applications
- Automotive High Power Sensor Fusion
- Automotive Infotainment Systems
- Distributed DC Power Systems
- Double battery automotive systems
- Navigation and Radio Head U
Documentation & Resources
MAX25263EVKIT Gerber Files - Design Files11/27/2023
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.