Features and Benefits
- 3.5V to 36V Input Supply Range
- 5V or 3.3V Fixed Output Voltage, or Adjustable Between 1V and 10V
- Delivers Up to 2.5A Output Current
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX25232 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX25232 2.1MHz/400kHz high-voltage mini-buck converter in a 12-pin side-wettable TDFN package. All components are rated for the automotive temperature range. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation.
The standard EV kit comes with the MAX25232ATCA/V+ installed (5V, 2.1MHz), but it can also be used to evaluate other MAX25232 variants with minimal component changes (e.g., IC replacement of U1).
- High-Voltage DC-DC Converters
Documentation & Resources
MAX25232EVKIT Gerber Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP1M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.