Features and Benefits
- 2.65V to 5.5V Input Range
- Default Output Voltages
- 6.8V Output at 200mA (Boost Converter)
- -6.8V Output at -200mA (Inverting Regulator)
- 12V Output at 15mA (Positive-Charge Pump Regulator)
- -10V Output at 15mA (Negative-Charge Pump Regulator)
- -2.49V Output at 100mA (VCOM Buffer)
- The EV kit components will fit the 2.1MHz frequency. For using 420kHz, HW changes are needed.
- Spread Spectrum
- Dedicated GUI
- Full Sequencing Flexibility
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX25222 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB used to evaluate MAX25222/MAX25222C automotive 4-channel TFT-LCD power supply with VCOM Buffer. Each output rail (AVDD, NAVDD, VGON, VGOFF, and VCOM) can be independently adjusted through I2C. The EV kit demonstrates the device’s features: adjustable output voltage, fault protection, VCOM temperature compensation, nonvolatile memory programming, and extensive diagnostics to aid in fulfilling ASIL-B safety level.
The EV kit exposes an I2C interface which can operate in conjunction with the MINIQUSB+ adapter or a third party I2C master like a general-purpose microcontroller. The EV kit also includes Windows®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exer- cising the features of the IC. The EV system includes both the EV kit and the MINIQUSB+ adapter board.
- Central Information Displays
- Infotainment Displays
- Instrument Clusters
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.