Features and Benefits
- Operates from a Single 3.3V Supply
- Terminal Block Connector for Easy RS-485 Evaluation
- 3500VRMS Isolation for 60s
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX2202XEVKIT# evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the functionality of the MAX22028 isolated RS-485 transceiver with AutoDirection. The EV kit operates from a single 3.3V supply and features an on-board isolated power supply to power the secondary side of the circuit.
The MAX2202X EV kit ships with the MAX22028 installed. The board can also be used to evaluate the MAX22025– MAX22027 and the MAX22025F–MAX22028F.
- Industrial Automation Equipment
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Utility Meters
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.