Features and Benefits
- All Modes Accessible: Voltage Input, Voltage Output, Current Input, Current Output, and Temperature Measurement
- Accesses All Spare Inputs
- Includes MAX14914A Industrial Digital I/O
- Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, and Windows 7 Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX22000 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides the hardware and software necessary to evaluate the MAX22000 industrial configurable analog I/O, both natively, and in conjunction with the MAX14914A industrial digital I/O. The MAX22000 EV kit communicates with a graphical user interface (GUI) running on a PC through a USB port.
- Distributed Control Systems
- Process Control
- Programmable Automation Controllers (PAC)
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
Documentation & Resources
MAX22000EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX22000 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)10/7/20202M
MAX22000EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP3M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.