Features and Benefits
- Performs MPPT on three sets of 20–24 Series-Connected PV Cells
- Fast MPPT Reacts Quickly to Changing Conditions
- Small 3,800mm2 Solution Size
- Integrated Voltage-Limiting Clamps Output Voltage
- Integrated Current-Limiting Clamps Output Current
- Active Bypass Function Eliminates Hot Spots
- Supports Flash and EL Testing
- Peak 99.1%, CEC 98.7%, and Euro 98.3% Efficiency
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX2080XXEVKIT# family of evaluation kits (EV kits) serve as a reference platform for evaluating the MAX20800 and MAX20801 maximum power point tracking (MPPT) ICs. These single-chip, integrated switching regulators provide an extremely compact, low cost, highly efficient, fast, accurate and reliable power delivery solution for photovoltaic (PV) modules. Refer to the MAX20800 and MAX20801 IC data sheets for more information.
The EV kit comprises a fully-assembled and tested PCB implementation of the MAX20800. Input and output connectors for three photovoltaic cell strings are included for flexibility and ease-of-use with standard 60 or 72-cell crystalline PV modules.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.