Features and Benefits
- Optimized for Single +10V to +16V Supply
- Onboard +3.3V Regulator (MAX17501)
- Generates Two Independent Outputs
- Output 1: 4-Phase, 1V, 100A
- Output 2: 2-Phase, 1V, 50A
- 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Independent Enable Switches
- PMBus Configuration and Control
- Compatible with Maxim’s PowerTool™ GUI
- Easy Connection to PC Using MAXPOWERTOOL002# (order separately)
- Status LEDs
- Power-Stage Fault
- SMBus Alert
- Proven PCB Layout
- Compensation Scheme Optimized for High Bandwidth
- Fully Tested and Assembled
This evaluation kit demonstrates the MAX20754 PMBus™ compatible, dual-output, multiphase power-supply controller. The controller generates six pulse-width modulated (PWM) control signals, or “phases.” The MAX20754 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a two-output design, with four phases assigned to output 1 and the remaining two phases assigned to output 2. Both outputs use coupled inductor topologies. Coupled inductors reduce the effective inductor value and size without excessive ripple current, reducing required output capacitance, and improving transient response.
The EV kit also demonstrates the MAX20766 power-stage device. There are six MAX20766 devices, one per phase.
- ASICs, DSPs, and FPGAs
- Communication, Networking, Servers, and Storage Equipment
- DDR Memory
- Microprocessor Chipsets
Documentation & Resources
MAX20754EVKIT6 Gerber Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP3M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.