Features and Benefits
- 3.0V to 5.5V Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.25V at 3A Synchronous Buck Converter (OUT1)
- 1.8V at 3A Synchronous Buck Converter (OUT2)
- Sync-Mode Select, Input for Forced-PWM (FPWM), Skip-Mode Selection, or External Frequency Synchronization
- Individual EN Inputs and RESET_ Outputs
- Minimized External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20416 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the MAX20416 power-management IC (PMIC). The EV kit includes two high-efficiency, low-voltage DC-DC synchronous buck converters (OUT1, OUT2) that operate from a 3.0V to 5.5V input voltage range and provide a 0.8V to 3.8V output voltage range at up to 3A. The 2.2MHz switching-frequency operation allows for the use of all-ceramic capacitors and minimizes external components.
The EV kit features two on/off jumper controls and two reset outputs to indicate output status for each converter. The EV kit also provides a SYNC input to select the operating mode (PWM, skip, or external synchronization).
- SOC Power
Documentation & Resources
MAX20416EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX20416 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)4/10/2020997K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.