Features and Benefits
- Optimized Board Layout with 40A Load Capability
- Input Voltage Range from 3V to 5.5V
- User Programmable Settings through I2C
- 2.1MHz Fixed-Frequency Switching with Spread-Spectrum Option
- Status Monitoring through Active-Low RESET and I2C Status Registers
- Programmable OV/UV/OC, Soft-Start, and DVS Slew Rates
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Proven PCB Layout with Automotive Grade Components
The MAX20411 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX20411 family of step-down converters. The MAX20411 EV kit is preinstalled with MAX20411C 30A version and is also compatible with MAX20411A (16A), MAX20411B (22A), and MAX20411D (40A). The MAX20411 can accept a power supply between 3V and 5.5V and provide output voltages of 0.5V to 1.275V with controlled DVS and startup slew rates. I2C communication must be used to configure the MAX20411 and monitor errors. A PC to I2C interface such as the MINIQUSB or MAX32625PICO and software for reading and writing to I2C registers such as Simple I2C simplifies testing.
- Automotive ADAS Systems
- SoC Core Power
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.