Features and Benefits
- 4.5V to 65V Input Voltage
- Drives 1–16 LEDs in Each of the Dual Channels
- 0A to 3A LED Current
- Demonstrates SPI Interface Capability
- Demonstrates PWM Dimming and Analog Dimming Using the SPI Interface
- Demonstrates LED Open/Short Faults Monitoring Using the SPI Interface
- Monitors the LED Current Using the Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Proven PCB and Thermal Design
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20096 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX20096 dual-channel synchronous buck, high-brightness LED controller with and without SPI interface for high-power HB LED drivers. The EV kit is set up as a dual-buck LED driver and operates from a 4.5V to 65V DC supply voltage. The EV kit is configured to deliver up to 3A in each string of LEDs for both channels. The total voltage of the string can vary from 3V to 55V. The anode of the LED string should be connected to the LED+ terminal; the cathode should be connected to PGND.
- Automotive Exterior Lighting
- Commercial, Industrial, and Architectural Lighting
- Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Fog Light and Adaptive Front Light Assemblies
- High-Beam/Low-Beam/Signal/Position Lights
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.