Features and Benefits
- Configured for SEPIC Mode
- Analog Dimming Control
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20090B evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX20090B automotive high-voltage, high-brightness LED (HB LED) controller. The EV kit is set up for SEPIC configuration and operates from a 6V to 18V DC supply voltage. The EV kit is configured to deliver up to 1A to one string of LEDs. The total voltage of the string can vary from 3V to 24V. The anode of the LED string should be connected to the LED+ terminal. The cathode of the LED string should be connected to PGND.
- Automotive Exterior Lighting:
- Commercial, Industrial, and Architectural Lighting
- Daytime Running Lights (DRLs)
- Fog Light and Adaptive Front Light Assemblies
- High-Beam/Low-Beam/Signal/Position Lights
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.