Features and Benefits
- 3.5V to 36V Input Supply Range
- 5V or 3.3V Fixed Output Voltage, or Adjustable Between 1V and 10V
- Delivers Up to 0.6A/1.2A Output Current
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20075 and MAX20076 evaluation kits (EV kit) provide a proven design to evaluate the MAX20075/ MAX20076/MAX25276 2.1MHz high-voltage mini-buck converters in a 12-pin TDFN package. All components are rated for the automotive temperature range. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation.
The EV kit comes with a MAX2007_ATCA/V+ installed, but can also be used to evaluate the MAX2007_ATCB/V+ or MAX2007_ATCC/V+ or MAX25276ATCA/VY+ with minimal U1 component changes.
- High-Voltage DC-DC Converters
Documentation & Resources
MAX20076EVKIT Gerber Files - Design Files10/10/2022
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.