Features and Benefits
- Dual-Synchronous Step-Down Controllers Operate at 180° Out-of-Phase to Reduce Switching Noise
- Preboost Controller Maintains Operation with Low Supply Voltage
- 3.5V to 36V Wide Input Supply Range
- Buck Output Voltage: 5V and 3.3V Fixed or Adjustable Between 1V and 10V
- 5V, 200mA LDO Output
- Current-Mode Controllers with Forced-PWM and Skip Modes
- Resistor-Programmable Frequency Between 1MHz and 2.2MHz
- Frequency Synchronization Input
- Independent Enable Inputs
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD_ Outputs
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20030 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX20030 highvoltage, dual-synchronous step-down controller IC with preboost and an internal LDO. The EV kit is set up to provide 5V and 3.3V from an input voltage ranging from 3.5V to 36V. The preboost circuit maintains the 10V supply rail for input voltages below 10V. Each buck rail can deliver up to 5A load current. Various jumpers are provided to help evaluate features of the IC. The EV kit can also be used to evaluate the pin-compatible MAX20031 with IC replacement of U1.
- Distributed DC Power Systems
- Instrument Cluster
- Navigation and Radio Head Units
Documentation & Resources
MAX20030EVKIT Gerber Files - Design Files10/10/2022
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.