Features and Benefits
- Complete Power Solution
- Quad Step-Down DC-DC Converters up to 1A Each
- 3V to 5.5V Input Supply Range
- Integrated Linear Regulator (LDO)
- Adjustable LDO Output Voltage
- Separate LDO Input to Increase Efficiency
- Individual Enables, One System Power Good
- 3.2MHz Switching Frequency Operation
- ±3% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20026 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX20026/MAX20026S Automotive quad, low-voltage step-down DC-DC converters with low noise LDO.
The EV kit operates over an input range of 3V to 5.5V. DC-DC outputs 1-4 are factory set to 3.3V, 1.0V, 1.8V and 1.5V, respectively. The LDO output is set to 2.5V. Each DC-DC output can deliver up to 1A load, and the LDO can deliver up to 0.3A load.
Documentation & Resources
MAX20026EVKIT: MAX20026 Evaluation Kit Data Sheet (Rev. 1)11/18/2022844 K
MAX20026EVKIT Gerber Files10/4/2022ZIP2 M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.