Features and Benefits
- Differential Remote Voltage Sensing
- 3V to 5.5V Input Supply Range
- I2C-Controlled 0.5V to 1.5875V Output Voltage Range
- 2.2MHz Operation
- ±2% Output-Voltage Accuracy
- Power-Good Output
- Current-Mode, Forced-PWM, and Skip Operation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX20012 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates the MAX20012B automotive 2-channel step-down converters. The EV kit operates over a 3V to 5.5V input range. Output 1 is set for 0.98V and up to 24A load and output 2 is set for 0.95V and up to 12A load.
- Core Processor System/GPU Power
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.