Features and Benefits
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Up to 80Msps/100Msps Sampling Rate
- Single-Ended-to-Differential Clock Conversion Circuitry
- Configurable for Differential or Single-Ended Analog Input Signals
- On-Board Digital Output Buffer
- Low-Voltage and Low-Power Operation
- Simplifies Evaluation of the MAX19586/MAX19588
The MAX19586/MAX19588 evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested PCBs that contain all the components necessary to evaluate the performance of the MAX19586 and MAX19588. The MAX19586 is a 16-bit, 80Msps analog-to-digital converter (ADC), while the MAX19588 is a 16-bit, 100Msps ADC. The MAX19586/MAX19588 EV kits can accept a differential or single-ended analog input. For applications with a single-ended signal source, the MAX19586/MAX19588 EV kits feature an on-board transformer that converts this signal to the required differential signal. The digital outputs produced by the MAX19586/MAX19588 can be captured with a logic analyzer or data-acquisition system. The EV kits operate from a 3.3V and a 1.8V power supply.
- Antenna Array Processing
- Cellular Base-Station Transceiver Systems (BTS)
- E911 Location Receivers
- High-Performance Instrumentation
- Multicarrier Receivers
- Multistandard Receivers
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.