Features and Benefits
- +5.5V to +24V Input Voltage Range (for Fixed +5V Output)
- +4.5V to +24V Input Voltage Range (for +3.3V Output)
- Output Voltage Fixed +5V Adjustable Output (+1.25V to +23.5V)
- 500mA Output Current
- 3µA IC Shutdown Mode
- 8-Pin µMAX Package
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX1776 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a +5.0V output voltage from a +5.5V to +24V input source. It delivers 500mA output current and operates up to 100% duty cycle at dropout. The MAX1776 is a step-down switching regulator with an internal power switch.
The EV kit is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PC board. It can also be used to evaluate other output voltages in the +1.25V to +23.5V range by adding the feedback resistors and changing a jumper setting.
- Distributed Power Systems
- Handheld Devices
- Keep-Alive Supplies
- Notebook Computers