Features and Benefits
- 18V to 36V Input Range
- Isolated Output: 5V/0.65A DC
- Compact Design with High Switching Frequency (145kHz)
- 87% Peak Efficiency
- Resistor Programmable Input Enable/UVLO Protection
- Resistor Programmable Input Overvoltage Protection
- Internal Loop Compensation Reduces Need for External Components
- 15ms Soft-Start Time
- Temperature Compensated Output Voltage Over -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature
- Provision to External Clock Synchronization and Frequency Dithering
- VCC Overdrive to Improve Efficiency
- Minimum Number of External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17692AEVKIT# evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the performance of the MAX17692A IC. This fully assembled and tested circuit is implemented using the MAX17692A, the No-Opto flyback converter with an integrated 76V nMOSFET available in a 12-pin TDFN package with an exposed pad. The IC data sheet provides a complete description of the part and should be read in conjunction with this EV kit data sheet prior to operating the EV kit.
The MAX17692AEVKIT# EV kit output is configured for an isolated +5V and provides up to 0.65A of output current over an 18V to 36V input range. The device switches at a 145kHz switching frequency. The EV kit regulates the output voltage within ±5% over line, load, and temperature by sensing the output voltage on the primary-side. The converter does not need an optocoupler for the isolated output voltage sensing.
- IGBT Gate Drive Supplies
- Industrial and Telecom Applications
- Isolated Power Supplies
- PLC I/O Modules
Documentation & Resources
MAX17692AEVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP2M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.