Features and Benefits
- 17V to 36V Input Voltage Range
- +24V, 100mA Continuous Current
- EN/UVLO Input
- 200kHz Switching Frequency
- Overcurrent Protection
- No Optocoupler
- Delivers up to 2.4W Output Power
- Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
The MAX17681EVKITF is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX17681 high-efficiency, iso-buck DC-DC Converter. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage range of 17V to 36V and uses primary-side feedback to regulate the output voltage. The EV kit output is programmed to +24V at 100mA, with ±8% output voltage regulation.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX17681 in a 10-pin (3mm x 2mm) TDFN package.
- Floating Power Supply Generation
- Isolated Fieldbus Interfaces
- Isolated Power Supplies in Medical Equipment
- PLC I/O Modules
- Smart Meters
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.