Features and Benefits
- Operates up to 60V Input Supply
- Fixed 5V, Fixed 3.3V, and Adjustable 12V Application Circuits
- Up to 400mA Load Current
- 500kHz Fixed Switching Frequency
- Enable/UVLO Input, Resistor-Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Selectable PWM and PFM Modes of Operation
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Complies with CISPR32(EN55032) Class B Conducted and Radiated Emissions
The MAX17640A/MAX17640B/MAX17640C evaluation kits (EV kits) provide proven designs to evaluate the performance of the MAX17640A/MAX17640B/MAX17640C high-voltage, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC converters. The MAX17640A converter operates over a 5V to 48V input range and can deliver up to 400mA at a fixed 3.3V output. The MAX17640B converter operates over a 7V to 60V input range and can deliver up to 400mA at a fixed 5V output. The MAX17640C converter operates over a 15V to 60V input range and can deliver up to 400mA at an adjustable 12V output.
The EV kits feature an adjustable input undervoltage-lockout, open-drain active-low RESET, overcurrent protection, selectable mode of operation, and thermal shutdown. Refer to the MAX17640 converter data sheet for a complete description of the part that should be read in conjunction with this data sheet before operating these EV kits.
- 4–20mA Current Loops
- General Purpose Point-of-Load
- High-Voltage LDO Replacement
- HVAC and Building Control
- Industrial Sensors
Markets and Technologies
Documentation & Resources
MAX17640AEVKIT ODB File - Design Files10/10/2022
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.