Features and Benefits
- Wide 6.5V to 36V Input Range
- Programmed 5V Output, 4.25A Load Current
- 400kHz Switching Frequency
- EN/UVLO Input, Resistor-Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Programmed 1ms Soft-Start Time
- Selectable PWM, PFM, and DCM Modes
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output Pulled Up To 5V of INTVCC
- Provision for External Frequency Synchronization
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17634BEVKIT# 5V output evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX17634B high-voltage, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter. The EV kit is preset for 5V output at load currents of 4.25A and features a 400kHz switching frequency for optimum efficiency and component size. The EV kit features an adjustable input undervoltage lockout, adjustable soft-start, open-drain active-low RESET signal, and external clock synchronization. EV kit specifications, settings, features and benefits are highlighted. The EV kit layout is optimized for thermal performance. For more details about the IC benefits and features, refer to the MAX17634 data sheet.
- Base Station Power Supplies
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- General-Purpose Point-of-Load
- High-Voltage, Single-Board Systems
- Industrial Control Power Supplies
- Wall Transformer Regulation
Documentation & Resources
MAX17634BEVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/6/2023
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.