Features and Benefits
- Wide 4.5V to 36V Input Range
- Programmed 3.3V Output, 3.5A Load Current
- 500kHz Switching Frequency
- EN/UVLO Input, Resistor-Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Programmed 1ms Soft-Start Time
- Selectable PWM, PFM, and DCM Modes
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output Pulled Up To 5V of INTVCC
- Provision for External Frequency Synchronization
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17633AEVKIT# 3.3V output evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX17633A high-voltage, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter. The EV kit is preset for 3.3V output at load currents of 3.5A and features a 500kHz switching frequency for optimum efficiency and component size. The EV kit features an adjustable input undervoltage lockout, adjustable soft-start, open-drain active-low RESET signal, and external frequency synchronization. EV kit specifications, settings, features and benefits are highlighted. For full MAX17633A IC features, benefits and parameters, refer to MAX17633 datasheet.
- Base-Station Power Supplies
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- General-Purpose Point-of-Load
- High-Voltage Single-Board Systems
- Industrial Control Power Supplies
- Wall Transformer Regulation
Documentation & Resources
MAX17633AEVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022TGZ4M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.