Features and Benefits
- Operates from a 6.5V to 36V Input Supply
- 5V Output Voltage
- Delivers Up to 2A Output Current
- 400kHz Switching Frequency
- Enable/UVLO Input, Resistor-Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Adjustable Soft-Start Time
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17632B 5V output evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX17632B highefficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter. The EV kit provides 5V/2A at the output from a 6.5V to 36V input supply. The switching frequency of the EV kit is preset to 400kHz for optimum efficiency and component size. The EV kit features adjustable input undervoltage lockout, adjustable soft-start, open-drain active-low RESET signal, and external frequency synchronization.
- Base Station Power Supplies
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- General-Purpose Point-of-Load
- High Voltage Single-Board Systems
- Industrial Control Power Supplies
- Wall Transformer Regulation
Documentation & Resources
MAX17632BEVKIT ODB File - Design Files1/25/2023
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.