Features and Benefits
- Operates from a 4.5V to 36V Input Supply
- 3.3V Output Voltage
- Delivers Up to 1A Output Current
- 400kHz Switching Frequency
- Enable/UVLO Input, Resistor-Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Adjustable Soft-Start Time
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17630AEVKIT# Evaluation Kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX17630A high-efficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter. The EV kit provides 3.3V/1A at the output from a 4.5V to 36V input supply. The switching frequency of the EV kit is preset to 400kHz for optimum efficiency and component size. The EV kit features adjustable input undervoltage lockout, adjustable soft-start, open-drain active-low RESET signal, and external clock synchronization. The EV kit layout is optimized for thermal performance. For more details about the IC benefits and features, refer to MAX17630 data sheet.
- Base Station Power Supplies
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- General-Purpose Point-of-Load
- High Voltage Single-Board Systems
- Industrial Control Power Supplies
- Wall Transformer Regulation
Documentation & Resources
MAX17630AEVKIT ODB File - Design Files10/10/2022
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.