Features and Benefits
- 4.5V to 40V Operating Voltage Range (Remove the TVS Diode to Extend the Operating Voltage Range up to 60V)
- Features a 40V TVS Diode (D1) across the Input and Schottky Diode across the Output Terminals
- Evaluates Three Current-Limit Types and Current-Limit Threshold
- Jumper-Configurable Current-Limit
- Jumper-Configurable Current-Limit Type
- Programmable Startup Blanking Time
- Features Fault Indication Signals (Active-Low FWD, Active-Low REV)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17613CEVKIT# evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the MAX17613C 4.5V to 60V, 3A, reverse-voltage protector with forward current limit and reverse current block in a 20-pin TQFN-EP package. The EV kit can be configured to demonstrate three current-limit types (Autoretry, Continuous, Latchoff) and different current-limit thresholds (from 0.15A to 3A). For more details about the IC benefits and features, refer to the MAX17613 IC data sheet.
- Condition Monitoring
- Factory Sensors
- Industrial Applications such as PLC, Control Network Modules, Battery-Operated Modules
- Process Instrumentation
- Sensor Systems
- Weighing and Batching Systems
Documentation & Resources
MAX17613CEVKIT ODB File - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ3M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.