Features and Benefits
- 4.5V to 60V Operating-Voltage Range
- Features a TVS Diode across the Input and Schottky Diode across the Output Terminals
- Evaluates three Current-Limit Types, and Current- Limit Threshold
- Internal UVLO set to 4.2V
- Jumper-Configurable Current-Limit (Selected as 250mA by Default)
- Current-Limit Mode Set To Autoretry by default
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17612C evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the MAX17612C 4.5V to 60V, 250mA, current-limiter with reverse protection in a 10-pin TDFN-EP package. The EV kit can be configured to demonstrate different current-limit types, and different current-limit thresholds.
- Condition Monitoring
- Factory Sensors
- Industrial Applications such as PLC, Network-Control Modules, Battery-Operated Modules
- Process Instrumentation
- Sensor Systems
- Weighing and Batching Systems
Documentation & Resources
MAX17612CEVKIT ODB File - Design Files10/10/2022
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.