Features and Benefits
- 4.5V to 60V Operating-Voltage Range
- Features a TVS Diode across the Input and Schottky Diode across the Output Terminals
- Evaluates UVLO, OVLO, Three Current-Limit Types, and Current-Limit Threshold
- UVLO programmed to 4.5V
- OVLO programmed to 36V
- Jumper-Configurable Current-Limit (Selected as 0.1A by default)
- Current-Limit Mode Set To Autoretry by default
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17609 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the MAX17609 4.5V to 60V, 1A, OV, UV protector with forward currentlimit in a 12-pin TDFN-EP package. The EV kit can be configured to demonstrate adjustable overvoltage, undervoltage, different current-limit types, and different currentlimit thresholds.
- Condition Monitoring
- Factory Sensors
- Industrial Applications such as PLC, Network-Control Modules, Battery-Operated Modules
- Process Instrumentation
- Sensor Systems
- Weighing and Batching Systems
Documentation & Resources
MAX17609EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX17609 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)3/30/2018844K
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.