Features and Benefits
- Operates from a 6.5V to 60V Input Supply
- 5V Output Voltage
- Up to 10A Output Current
- 350kHz Switching Frequency
- Enable/UVLO Input, Resistor-Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Selectable PWM/DCM Modes of Operation
- Adjustable Soft-Start Time
- Programmable Soft-Stop Enable or Disable Function
- Open-Drain PGOOD Output
- Overcurrent (OCP) and Overtemperature (OTP) Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17557 5V-output evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX17557 high-voltage, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC controller. The EV kit provides 5V/10A at the output from a 6.5V to 60V input supply. The switching frequency of the EV kit is preset to 350kHz for optimum efficiency and component size. The EV kit features Enable/UVLO Input, selectable PWM/DCM modes, resistor-programmable UVLO threshold, adjustable soft-start time, open-drain PGOOD output, and overcurrent and overtemperature protection.
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- General-Purpose Point of Load
- Industrial Control Power Supplies
- Motion Control and CNC Power Supply
Documentation & Resources
MAX17557EVKIT Gerber File10/16/2023
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.