Features and Benefits
- Operates from a 4.5V to 60V Input Supply
- 3.3V Output Voltage
- Up to 1.7A Output Current
- 450kHz Switching Frequency
- Enable/UVLO Input, Resistor-Programmable UVLO Threshold
- Adjustable Soft-Start Time
- MODE Pin to Select Among PWM, PFM, or DCM Modes
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output
- External Frequency Synchronization
- Overcurrent and Overtemperature Protection
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17505 3.3V output evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX17505 high-voltage, high-efficiency, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter. The EV kit is preset for 3.3V output at load currents up to 1.7A and features a 450kHz switching frequency for optimum efficiency and component size. The EV kit features adjustable input undervoltage lockout, adjustable soft-start, open-drain active-low RESET signal, and external frequency synchronization.
- Base Station Power Supplies
- Distributed Supply Regulation
- General-Purpose Point-of-Load
- High-Voltage Single-Board Systems
- Industrial Power Supplies
- Wall Transformer Regulation
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.