Features and Benefits
- ModelGauge m5 Algorithm
- Monitors from 1S Cell Packs
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +2.3V to +4.9V
- Thermistor Measurement Network
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17262X evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCB that evaluates the stand-alone ModelGauge™ m5 host-side fuel-gauge IC for lithium-ion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment.
The MAX17262X EV kit includes the Maxim DS91230+ USB interface, IC evaluation board, and RJ-11 connection cable. Windows®-based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at www.maximintegrated.com/products/MAX17262 (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.
- Bluetooth Headset Cases
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
- Health and Fitness Monitors
- Home and Building Automation, Sensors
- Medical Devices
- Wearables and Smartwatches
Documentation & Resources
MAX17262XEVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX17262 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)8/21/20181M
MAX17262EVKIT Gerber File - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP1M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.