Features and Benefits
- ModelGauge m5 Algorithm
- Nonvolatile Memory Configured for Stand-Alone Operation
- Monitors from 2S to More Than 15S Cell Packs
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +2.1V to +4.9V per Cell
- Thermistor Measurement Network
- Optional On-Board PCB Trace Sense Resistor
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17205G/MAX17205X/MAX17215G/MAX17215X evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the stand-alone ModelGauge™ m5 pack-side fuel-gauge ICs for lithiumion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment. The MAX17205 and MAX17215 are for multicell applications. See the MAX17201 and MAX17211 for single-cell applications.
The MAX17205G/MAX17205X/MAX17215G/MAX17215X kits include the Maxim DS91230+ USB interface, IC evaluation board, and RJ-11 connection cable. Windows® based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website at http://www.maximintegrated.com/products/MAX17205 (under the Design Resources tab). Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use with the EV kit GUI software.
- Digital Still and Video Cameras
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
- Handheld Radios
- Portable Game Players
- Portable Medical Equipment
- Smartphones and Tablets
Documentation & Resources
MAX17205GEVKIT ODB Files - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ3M
MAX17205GEVKIT, MAX17205XEVKIT Gerber File10/10/2022TGZ3M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.