Features and Benefits
- ModelGauge m5 Algorithm
- Monitors 1-Cell Lithium-Ion Battery Packs
- Battery Pack Input Voltage Range of +2.3V to +4.9V
- On-chip Temperature Measurement and External Thermistor Measurement Network
- Optional On-Board PCB Trace Sense Resistor
- Windows 7 or Newer Compatible Software
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX17055G/MAX17055X evaluation kits (EV kits) are fully assembled and tested surface-mount PCBs that evaluate the stand-alone ModelGauge™ m5 host-side fuel gauge ICs for lithium-ion (Li+) batteries in handheld and portable equipment.
The MAX17055G/MAX17055X EV kits include the Maxim DS91230+ USB interface, IC evaluation board, and RJ-11 connection cable. Windows® based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from Maxim’s website www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware. Windows 7 or newer Windows operating system is required to use the EV kit GUI software.
- Bluetooth Headsets
- Digital Still, Video, and Action Cameras
- Handheld Computers and Terminals
- Health and Fitness Monitors
- Home and Building Automation, Sensors
- Medical Devices
- Portable Game Players
- Tablets, 2-in-1 Laptops
- Wearables, Smartwatches
- Wireless Speakers
Documentation & Resources
MAX17055XEVKIT Gerber File - Design Files1/25/2023TGZ3M
MAX17055XEVKIT Gerber File10/10/2022TGZ3M
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.