Features and Benefits
- 4.5V to 28V Wide Input Voltage Range (45V Load Dump Tolerant)
- 2-Channel LDO/Switch
- Resistor-Adjustable Current-Limit Threshold
- Current-Sensing Outputs
- Open-Drain, Fault Indicator Outputs (Active-Low ERR1 and Active-Low ERR2)
- Shutdown Control Inputs (Active-Low SHDN1 and Active-Low SHDN2)
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX16948 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested PCB used to evaluate the MAX16948 dual high-voltage, current-sensing LDO regulator/switch. The EV kit demonstrates the device's features: open-drain fault indicator outputs, current-limiting threshold-setting inputs, current-sense outputs, LDO/switch operation, and shutdown function.
- Automotive Camera and Sensor Power
- Remote LNA Phantom Power
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.