Features and Benefits
- 6.5V to 40V Input Supply Voltage Range
- 100mA/200mA Output Current
- Wide-Range Dimming Control with PWM
- 5V Regulated Output with 4mA Source Capability
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX16828 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates a current-controlled, high-output-current LED driver with accurate current control based on the MAX16828 current regulator. The EV kit features pulse-width modulation (PWM) dimming control and is configured for preset output currents of 100mA or 200mA. The EV kit can operate from a single power supply at voltages between 6.5V and 40V. The MAX16828 EV kit also evaluates the MAX16815 IC; contact the factory for a free sample of the MAX16815 IC.
Warning: Under severe fault or failure conditions, this EV kit may dissipate large amounts of power. Operate this EV kit with care to avoid possible personal injury.
- Ambient and Architectural Lighting
- Automotive Exterior: Rear Combination Lights (RCLs)
- Automotive Interior: Map, Courtesy, and Cluster Lighting
- Display Backlighting
- Emergency Vehicle Warning Lights
- LED Bulbs
- Signage and Indicators
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.