Features and Benefits
- Four Independently Controllable LED Strings
- 7 LEDs Per String Configuration
- Independently Programmable 50mA to 150mA String Current
- 7.5V to 22V Input Voltage
- Can Withstand Automotive Load Dump Up to 40V for 400ms
- 0% to 100% DIM Duty Cycle Range
- Shorted LED Protection and Detection
- Open LED String Detection
- Adaptive Boost-Stage Voltage Optimization
- Convenient Breakaway LED Driver Board Easily Adaptable to End Application
- Low Mechanical Profile
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista (32-Bit)-Compatible Software
- USB-PC Interface
- USB-to-I²C On-Board Circuitry
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
The MAX16826 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX16826, a four-string, I²C programmable high-brightness LED (HB LED) driver with PWM dimming control. The EV kit also includes Windows® 2000/XP/Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX16826. The MAX16826 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX16826ATJ+ installed. The EV kit is configured in a boost application.
This EV kit can be modified by changing component values on the board for other configurations (including RGB LED applications). Refer to the MAX16826 IC data sheet for more information.
- LCD Backlighting
- Automotive Infotainment Displays
- Automotive Cluster Displays
- Industrial and Desktop Monitors
- LCD TVs
- Automotive Lighting
- Adaptive Front Lighting
- Low- and High-Beam Assemblies
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.