Features and Benefits
- 0.87V to VOUT Input Range
- Synchronous Rectified-No External Diode Required
- 3.3V Output Voltage (or Adjustable)
- 100mA Output
- 90% Efficiency
- 2µA Shutdown Current
- Small Surface-Mount Components
- Inductor Damping Switch Suppresses EMI
The MAX1678 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a regulated 3.3V output while operating on input voltages as low as 0.7V with guaranteed start-up at 0.87V. The input source can be a 1 or 2-cell battery or a DC supply. Efficiency is typically 90% with output loads up to 100mA.
The kit uses surface-mount components and is fully assembled and tested for quick evaluation. Jumpers are provided for selecting an adjustable output voltage and for shutdown control.
- Personal Medical Monitors
- Pointing Devices
- Remote Controls
- Single-Cell Battery-Powered Devices
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.