Features and Benefits
- Wide 2.7V to 16V Input Voltage Range
- High Efficiency and Power Density
- 0.5V to 5.8V VOUT (Selectable through ResistorDivider)
- Selectable: PWM Frequency, OCP Threshold, DEMFeature, DCM Mode, Voltage Loop Gain and Switching frequency (through jumpers)
- Low Component Count
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested for Basic Functionality
The MAX16731 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a reference design platform designed for evaluation of the MAX16731, a single-output POL regulator with on-chip bias LDO that integrates full control circuitry and a power train that can provide up to 30A to the load. The EV kit package comprises a fully assembled and tested multilayer PCB implementation of high efficiency and high-power density solution.
The selection of key converter configuration parameters, acting on one external resistor and jumpers, allows design flexibility to match several application scenario requirements.
Refer to the MAX16731 IC data sheet for detailed information regarding the Description, Features, Benefits, and Parameters.
- Communications Equipment
- Memory VDDQ
- Networking Equipment
- Point-of-Load Voltage Regulators
- Servers and Storage Equipment
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.