Features and Benefits
- Charges Any Battery Chemistry: Li+, NiCd, NiMH, Lead Acid, etc.
- SMBus-Compatible 2-Wire Serial Interface
- 4A, 3A, or 1A (max) Battery Charge Current
- Up to 18.4V Battery Voltage
- Up to +28V Input Voltage
- Easy-to-Use Software Included
- Proven PC Board Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested Surface-Mount Board
The MAX1667 evaluation system (EV system) consists of a MAX1667 evaluation kit (EV kit) and a companion Maxim SMBus™ Interface Board. The MAX1667 EV kit simplifies evaluation of the MAX1667 chemistry-independent Level 2 smart battery charger.
The Maxim SMBus interface board (MAXSMBus) allows an IBM®-Compatible personal computer to use its parallel port to emulate an Intel® system management bus (SMBus) 2-wire interface. Windows® 95/98 software provides a user friendly interface to exercise the MAX1667's features.
Order the MAX1667 EV system for complete IBM PC-based evaluation of the MAX1667. Order the MAX1667 EV kit if you already have an SMBus interface.
- Charger Base Stations
- Notebook Computers
- PDAs and Other Handheld Devices