Features and Benefits
- ±0.3% Threshold Accuracy
- 0.9V/3.28V Nominal Threshold
- ±4%/±3% UV/OV Monitoring Range
- 10ms Reset Timeout for Active-Low RST1 and Active-Low RST2 Signal
- Two Reset Output Pull-Up Voltage Options
- Proven 1.5” x 1.5” 2-Layer 2oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX16193 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully tested and assembled circuit that demonstrates the capabilities of the MAX16193, a dual-channel, low voltage window-detector supervisor circuit. The MAX16193 EV kit is designed to facilitate the evaluation of the MAX16193’s 0.3% overvoltage/ undervoltage fault detection capability. A jumper, JP1, provides the option to connect the reset output’s pullup resistor to a voltage other than VDD. Refer to the MAX16193 IC datasheet for absolute maximum voltage ratings voltage on the reset output. The MAX16193 EV kit is available in a 1.5” x 1.5” PCB and operates over the automotive temperature range of -40°C to +125°C.
- Advanced Driver-Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Multivoltage ASICs
- Storage Equipment
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.