Features and Benefits
- 1.71V to 5.5V Supply Voltage Range
- Push-Button Switch to Clear OV Latch
- Proven 2-Layer 2oz Copper PCB Layout
- Automotive Temperature Range: -40°C to +125°C
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX16138 evaluation kit (EV kit) is designed to evaluate the MAX1613800/VY, a 0.7% accuracy, window-detector supervisory reset IC with BIST (Built-In Self-Test) capability and overvoltage fault output in an 8-pin TDFN package. A number of test points are provided to facilitate device evaluation. The EV kit is fully assembled and tested over the automotive temperature range of -40°C to +125°C and is available with the MAX1613800/VY+ installed.
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.