Features and Benefits
- 4.5V to 42V Input Voltage Range
- 3.3V Output, 300mA Continuous Current
- Internal Compensation
- EN/UVLO for On/Off Control and Programmable Input Undervoltage Lockout
- 90% Peak Efficiency
- 500kHz Fixed-Frequency PWM Operation
- PFM or Forced-PWM Mode of Operation
- Hiccup Mode Overcurrent Protection
- Open-Drain Active-Low RESET Output
- Thermal Shutdown
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX15462A evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit board that demonstrates the performance of the MAX15462A 42V, 300mA ultra-small, high- efficiency, synchronous step-down converter. The EV kit operates over a wide 4.5V to 42V input voltage range, and provides up to 300mA at the preset 3.3V output. The device features undervoltage-lockout, overcurrent protection, and thermal shutdown. The EV kit switches at a fixed frequency of 500kHz, and delivers a peak efficiency of 90% with the supplied components.
The EV kit comes installed with the MAX15462AATA+ in an 8-pin (2mm x 2mm) lead(Pb)-free/RoHS-compliant TDFN package.
- 4–20mA Current Loops
- General-Purpose Point of Load
- High-Voltage LDO Replacement
- HVAC and Building Control
- Industrial Sensors
- Process Control
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.