Features and Benefits
- Operates from a 2.7V to 5.5V Input Supply
- All-Ceramic Capacitor Design
- 1MHz Switching Frequency
- Output Voltage Range:
- 0.6V Up to (0.94 x VIN) Forced PWM
- 0.6V Up to (0.85 x VIN) Skip Mode
- Enable Input/Power-Good Output
- Selectable Skip-Mode Functionality
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX15118 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX15118 high-efficiency, 18A, step-down regulator with integrated switches in a 28-bump wafer-level package (WLP). The EV kit is preset for 1.5V output at load currents up to 18A from a 2.7V to 5.5V input supply. The device features a 1MHz fixed switching frequency, which allows the EV kit to achieve an all-ceramic capacitor design and fast transient responses.
- Base Stations
- DDR Memory
- Distributed Power Systems
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.