Features and Benefits
- Operates from a 2.7V to 5.5V Input Supply
- All-Ceramic Capacitor Design
- 1MHz Switching Frequency
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6V up to (0.94 x VIN)
- Enable Input/Power-Good Output
- Selectable Skip-Mode/Forced PWM Functionality
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX15053 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX15053 high-efficiency, 2A, step-down regulator with integrated switches. The EV kit is preset for 1.8V output at load currents up to 2A from a 2.7V to 5.5V input supply. The IC features a 1MHz fixed switching frequency, which allows the EV kit to achieve an all-ceramic capacitor design and fast transient responses.
- Distributed Power Systems
- IP Phones
- Notebook Power
- Portable Devices
- Preregulators for Linear Regulators
- Server Power
Documentation & Resources
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.