Features and Benefits
- Operates from 2.4V to 3.6V Input Supply
- All-Ceramic Capacitor Design
- 1MHz Switching Frequency
- Output-Voltage Range: 0.6V to (0.9 x VIN)
- Lead(Pb)-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX15040 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX15040 high-efficiency, 4A, step-down regulator with integrated switches. The EV kit is preset for 1.8V output at load currents up to 4A from a 2.4V to 3.6V input supply. The MAX15040 features a 1MHz switching frequency, which allows the EV kit to achieve an all-ceramic capacitor design and fast-transient responses. The EV kit achieves up to 95% efficiency.
The MAX15040 EV kit PCB comes with a MAX15040EWE+ installed.
- ASIC/CPU/DSP Core and I/O Voltages
- Base-Station Power Supplies
- DDR Power Supplies
- RAID Control Power Supplies
- Server Power Supplies
- Telecom and Networking Power Supplies