Features and Benefits
- Robust Operation with Wide Range of Input Voltages and Load Conditions
- Safety and Protection Device Included for +24V Supply Evaluation with Up To ±1.2kV IEC 61000-4-5 at Source to Ground
- Fast Inductive Load Demagnetization
- LED Indication of Status and Fault Conditions • Overvoltage
- Thermal warning Fault Condition Indication
- Included Si7322DN FET with Placement Option to Include TO-252 Package FETs
- Autoretry Option Using a tBLANK Feature During Overcurrent Conditions
- Optional On-Chip +5V Logic from MAX14922
- +2.5V to +5.5V Wide Logic-Voltage Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX14922 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14922 industrial-grade high- side switch controller for ground connected resistive, inductive, and capacitive loads with diagnostics.
The MAX14922 EV kit must be powered from an external +24V power supply and can draw more than 10A when fully loaded.
The EV kit PCB comes with the MAX14922ATE+ (16 TQFN, 3mm x 3mm) device installed, and includes Si7322DN, n-channel FET and PCB space for a power FET in a TO-252/DPAK/SOT428 package, enabling easy and simple evaluation of the device with loads.
- High-Side Switches
- Industrial Digital Outputs
- Motor Holding Brakes
- Relay and Solenoid Drivers
Documentation & Resources
MAX14922EVKIT: Evaluation Kit for the MAX14922 Data Sheet (Rev. 0)6/30/2020489K
MAX14922EVKIT ODB Files - Design Files10/10/2022ZIP1M
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.