Features and Benefits
- 16-Cell/65V (max) Stack Operating Voltage Range
- Built-In Isolated USB Interface to a Windows-Based PC
- Plugh-and-Play GUI Demonstrates All the Major Features of the MAX14921
- µC Firmware in C Available Upon Request
- Screw Terminal Battery Connector
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
The MAX14921 evaluation kit (EV kit) demonstrates a high-accuracy 16-cell battery-management reference design. The MAX14921 is a high-accuracy 16-cell measurement analog front-end (AFE) in an 80-pin TQFP surface-mount package. The EV kit features an ADC and reference, and an isolated interface to a PC through a USB port to easily measure all cell voltages. Cell stacks up to 16 cells or 65V can be monitored, whichever is lower.
The EV kit circuit demonstrates all the features of the device through a GUI application on a Windows®-based PC.
- e-Transportation Energy Packs
- Energy Storage Packs
- Industrial Battery Backup Systems
- Telecom Battery Backup Systems
Documentation & Resources
Tools & Simulations
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece.
Pricing displayed is based on 1-piece. The USA list pricing shown is for budgetary use only, shown in United States dollars (FOB USA per unit), and is subject to change. International prices may vary due to local duties, taxes, fees and exchange rates.